The details for the NYSD cross county are as followed:
Location: Acorn Centre, Acklam Grange School, Middlesbrough TS5 8QB
Please remember that whilst the restrictions have been lifted Covid has not gone away so take care, be sensible, look after yourself and your fellow athletes.
UNDER 11 BOYS & GIRLS 1.25 miles (2000mts) 11:00AM
Start A-B-D-E-G + Finish
UNDER 13 BOYS & GIRLS 1.75 miles (2800mts) 11:10AM
Start A-B-C-D-E-G + Finish
UNDER 15 BOYS & GIRLS 2.25 miles (3600mts) 11:20AM
Start A-B-C-D-E-F-G + Finish
U17/U20/SENIOR/VET LADIES 5800Mts (3.5 miles) 11:40AM
UNDER 17 MEN & VET MEN OVER 65
Start-A-B-C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C-D-E-F-G + Finish
U20/SENIOR/VET MEN 10000 Mts (6.2 miles) 12:20PM
1 x Small lap 3 x Large Laps
Start + A-B-C-D-E-G 3 x A-B-C-D-E-F-G + Finish
- There is NO PARKING ON ANY GRASSED AREA in the surrounding areas of The Acorn Centre
- No dogs are allowed on the school fields, though they are allowed on the area at the south of the Acorn Centre. This is only accessible via A19 which is a 10 minute walk to the course
- No smoking on the school fields.
- Toilets are only available in the outside Toilet block as there is no access to the Acorn Centre for anyone competing or spectating.
Please note these are the terms of the Acorn Centre and we have no control over them.
Middlesbrough Council will be policing each of these points so please can all clubs ensure that everyone in their club competing and those coming to support are aware?
- Failure to adhere these instructions could lead to us not being able to use this venue in the future.